We know from our rich practice every wooden floor can be a subject of issues. Issues with a different character, causers and affection, however, you can’t neglect them. Starting a DIY floor repairs project is one of your options if you are a true handyman based in Surrey. However, before starting the project keep in mind you have to get really informed about the character and nature of the wood species, how to deal with different types of installations, also how to treat every single problem, be prepared to react properly in unexpected situations, spend some serious budget on expensive equipment and tools, don’t forget the surface will certainly need some sanding after you are done and then comes the sealing and staining process and be prepared to spend some serious time for achieving the initial look and stability. Well, a pretty busy project, right? Are you sure you still want to do all the tasks all alone? Also, are you sure DIY-ing, in that case, is more affordable than hiring professionals? At Surrey Floor Sanders we can offer you reliable, timely and affordable floor repair services in Surrey you will definitely want to consider!
Just name it, we deal with all kinds of wooden floors issues and our practice and experience are our main advantage because we know how to react in any situation possible! From minor defects to major imperfections, from scratches and dents to non-structural gaps, from loose and broken planks to the squeaky sound, from stubborn stains to outworn finish and also subfloor problems – we will treat all of them with attention to details, individual approach and according to the highest standard requirements in Surrey in order to bring back your floor into its initial stability and appearance. Poor condition is definitely not something you want to settle on and we will help you experience timely and professional performance at floor repair services!
Explore Even More Services Delivered by Us in Surrey
Make sure your favourite wooden floor is in tip-top shape. A wooden floor is so valuable and beneficial to every home not just because of the beauty and elegance it brings but also because of its amazing durability and lasting power. Here are some services part of our portfolio and dedicated to improving your floor visually as well as its condition:
- Wood floor sanding of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floors
- A wide spectrum of wood floor repairs and refurbishment, including spot repairs and replacement of damaged floorboards, water damage repairs, restoration of warped and cupped wooden floorboards, etc.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor, sound-proofing
- Wood floor staining along with an impressively wide range of high-quality wood floor stains and dyes supplied by some of the leading manufacturers internationally
- Refinishing with premium quality wood floor finishes that ensure long-lasting and hard-wearing protection
- Supply of new and reclaimed wooden floorboards for recovering damages of existing floors
- Supply and installation of a wide range of wood floor accessories
When you hire our expert wood floor sanding and restoration team in Surrey you get more than just professional service. We are passionate about real wood floors and we strive to make sure you can enjoy yours in its best condition and appearance. Therefore, we will be glad to provide you with professional advice and recommendations on some of the best products you can select when refinishing, staining, and cleaning your favourite wooden floor.
The main services our repairs department offers are gap filling, sanding, sealing and staining, spot repairs and replacement of broken and loose planks and other restoration techniques. All of these combined have the potential to achieve impressive final results you wouldn’t believe your pathetic floor in poor condition can experience. We won’t think only about the appearance and the good look, our main goal is to achieve extra stability, durability and longevity. Among the popular repair services and just because we have a personal approach to every project in Surrey, we will prior inspect your floor and suggest all the imperfections to treat.
Besides the craftsmanship and talent of our flooring specialists, we invest in high-quality equipment and products, matching to our working style. Our modern and innovative sanding machines can create a completely sleek surface without leaving any mess behind because they are created low-dust. So you can be sure that we will achieve your requirements and needs and leave your property extra tidy. In addition, we also offer professional cleaning. Before leaving your house in Surrey, our experts will recommend you a good cleaning and maintenance routine for a long-lasting effect and prevention.
Wood Floor Finishes we use for Achieving Flawless Results
Choosing the right finish is a very important decision you should make. In order to decrease the stress for you, we are happy to recommend you what type of finish will best match your floor, your requirements, the specifics of your household or the commercial setting you work at. Here are some of the finish products we use often because of their amazing quality and lasting power:
- Bona Mega – The perfect choice for lacquered floors, available in matte, satin, gloss, and high gloss options, as well as in natural and unfinished look.
- Bona Traffic HD – Quick-drying lacquer that provides commercial-grade, extra durable protection for your wooden floor and protects it from high traffic and heavy footfall. Available in matte and satin.
- Bona Classic Primer – The perfect choice for light colouration of the wooden floorboards and for producing a high-elasticity, well-bodied surface.
- Bona Prime Amberseal – Low VOC and quick-drying primer for achieving amazing intensity and richness of warm-coloured wooden floorboards.
- Bona Prime Deep – Low VOC primer for enhancing the natural grain and pattern of the floorboards.
- Bona Prime Intense – A water-borne primer for a medium to the intense colouration of unfinished wooden floorboards.
- Junckers Strong – High-quality, quick-drying lacquer for domestic use, available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers BasePrime – Quick-drying primer suitable for light-coloured wood floors and adding a light golden hue.
- Junckers HP Commercial – Quick-drying, extra-durable lacquer suitable for commercial use, high traffic, and heavy footfall. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers PreLak Primer and White Primer – Water-based and quick-drying, with no additional shade or white shade.
- Junckers HP Professional 625 – Solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Ensures extreme durability and hard-wearing protection. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Loba WS Easy Prime – Primer for strong and optimized adhesion between the wooden floorboards and the finish. Reduces side-bonding, fast-drying.
- Loba WS Viva One Component Lacquer – Easy to apply, fast-drying, water-based, suitable for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matte and semi-gloss.
- Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer – Water-borne finish with polyurethane resins. Easy application, excellent wear resistance, designed for hardwood, parquet, and cork flooring.